Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Trailer Time!!! Thor: The Dark World

Time for another Marvel trailer! Since launching the Iron Man franchise back in 2008, Marvel has been a force to be reckoned with in the comic book movie genre. And for good reason, they continually make great flicks, that are just as fun for Marvel fanboys (or fangirls) as they are for the rest of the moviegoing public. Thor: The Dark World looks to be no different. Where Kenneth Branagh may have directed the first one a bit slapsticky, it looks like new director Alan Taylor has brought us action, action and some more action.

 

Yay! More Thor/Loki bickering, always entertaining! Also, I don't know if my fellow Whovians noticed, but the baddy of the tale is none other than the Ninth Doctor himself! Christopher Eccleston!
Are you pumped for this new Marvel movie? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Uuuuh HECK YEAH I'm pumped! I saw the trailer online on my way to work. I can't wait! (although, I suppose I'll have to)

    ReplyDelete