Sunday, October 02, 2011

Wow. Is it really October?!

Where did this summer go?! I honestly can't believe that it's been 5 month since I posted! Bad Andrea, bad! I'll admit that I didn't see too many movies this summer, most of the ones I wanted to see came out early in the 'summer blockbuster' season and I was left with nothing much to watch come August. Then came September, to be quite honest, last month was a bit of a write off, life got WAY out of control.
But now we're on to October, and things seem to finally be coming together. Which means, I'll finally be resuming my posts!
There are a plethora of great looking movies coming out in the next couple of months, so expect to see me frantically trying to watch and then blog about them in a timely manner right here!
See you soon [I promise!]

No comments:

Post a Comment