Friday, March 16, 2012

New trailers that make me excited!

As the title suggests, I have a few more trailers that have caught my eye and have made me feel all giddy and excited! And I'm still trying to bang out my posts for Game of Thrones season one and John Carter, so here's some filler!
Number one! Tim Burton and Johnny Depp's new venture: 'Dark Shadows'. Already excited? I know I am, all I need to hear is those two names together and I'm all over it like pb on jelly! [or is it jelly on pb...? whatever] It has a pretty outstanding cast [Depp, Susan Sarandon, Jonny Lee Miller, Eva Green, Chloe Moretz, and of course, Helena Bonham Carter] and is apparently based on a TV show from the 70s that I've never heard of. Have a look!
Cool right? 
Number two! This my very first post about a video game, and I'm kinda excited about it. I don't play a lot of video games, but there is one franchise that I'm kinda obsessed with: Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed. It's all kinds of amazing, and follows the adventures of the Assassins as they fight against the tyranny of the Templars, and jumps between slightly-in-the-future and various past eras. All of the instalments feature Desmond Miles in the slightly-in-the-future portions, who is a descendant of a long line of assassins, but the more fun parts happen in the past. The last instalment featured Ezio Auditore, who is all kinds of badass, scaling buildings, flying off towers, being super sneaky and assassinating people. He was awesome, but his story is done, and I was kind of sad about that...but look what we get now...

Effing sa-sweeeeet, riiiight?!!? I can't really express how supremely excited I am for this sucker, I wish it was October RIGHT NOW! Even if you aren't a gamer, you have to admit, the graphics are pretty frakking impressive.
That's all for now!....
I LIED! Here's one of the many Game of Thrones season two trailers to tide us all over til April 1st. 



1 comment:

  1. I think that you could watch the whole series of Dark Shadows on Netflix.. if not the original then the 80's reboot. I am excited about it.. but semi skeptical.. because it looks like Tim Burton.. is going to make it more Willy Wonka and less Edward Scissor Hands..

    ReplyDelete