Sunday, May 06, 2012

I know, I know, I know...

Sooooo, I'm seriously behind again. I wish I had a really good excuse, but I sure don't.
Right now I'm coming down from an 'Avengers' adrenaline high, but I'm pretty sure it'll be the first one I write tomorrow. I would write it RIGHT NOW, but it would be filled with so many enthusiastic 'awesome's and 'amazing's that it would be a tad ridiculous. [Seriously, folks, I want to see it again, like RIGHT NOW] But I do have several late ones on the way as well. I'm hoping that once I get going with the first review I'll be able to power through the others.
Here's what's coming up!
-Avengers
-Hunger Games
-Mirror, Mirror
-paranormal animation
-Cabin in the Woods
-and maybe Wrath of the Titans...we'll see.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment