Monday, June 04, 2012

HEY!

You know what this post is. Say it with me, "Sorry, I'm so behind on posting" blah blah blah. At least this time I have good excuses!! I've been busy working on my challenge blog with my lovely friend Anne over at http://annevsandrea.blogspot.com AND working on other writing as well. Alas, my poor Matinee Monday got ignored in the fray!
I'm heading out to see Snow White and the Huntsman for my matinee today, so you will definitely see a post for that today or tomorrow, plus I'll have my post for Mirror, Mirror [the other Snow White flick] up as well.
That being said I have a few other posts that are half done and am trying to decide if I should go ahead an finish them and post them, or if they're past their expiration date. Do you want to read the posts on Cabin in the Woods, The Hunger Games or The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I want to read a post on The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

    ReplyDelete