Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm baaaack!!!

Hello Internets!
I have returned from my not-as-brief-as-I-meant sabbatical from the blogosphere. Hockey is finished for a couple months, and even though Wimbledon is on, a fortnight of wonderful tennis just isn't as all consuming as watching your favourite team almost win the Stanley Cup.
Not only did I miss posting for almost a month I also missed a couple of weeks of movies while I was wrapped in my ice cocoon, but I'm making up for it with a vengeance here! Last week I saw Super 8 and X-Men: First Class and I fully intend to see two more movies for tomorrow's Matinee Monday...although what those two movies are I'm not quite sure yet, there sure are a lot of options out there right now! 
I also have a couple of long overdue posts to put up; Kung Fu Panda 2, as well as the trailer reviews from April and May. So, I hope that it goes without saying that you, Internet, are going to be seeing a lot of me in the next week or so! July's fast approaching and I have massive amounts of travel to do, a couple of weddings and then for the REAL trip, San Diego Comic Con with my most excellent friend Craig. Not to worry, I'm looking forward to all the movies coming out in the next month, so I will spending lots of time at the theatre too!
See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment