Saturday, June 04, 2011

Just like a puck to the head

I love movies. I think having a blog where I write about them on fairly regular basis would support that statement. However, I have another love. One that consists of grown men skating around on a giant sheet of ice trying to shoot a small rubber disc into a net. Sounds silly, but I assure you it isn't. And the fact that my team, my Vancouver Canucks are in it to win it this year is making me, quite literally, giddy as a school girl. My life has revolved around the hockey schedule for the last couple of weeks, but don't fear dear readers, I've still managed to see a couple new flicks in between games....I just haven't managed to find time to form thoughts about those movies and get them on here.
That being said, expect a flurry of posts in the next week, much like the flurry of shots the Canucks will be putting on Boston's exceptional goalie, Tim Thomas.
See you soon, aaaaand GO CANUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment