Thursday, May 09, 2013

Trailer Time!!! THE WORLD'S END!!!!

I.CANNOT.WAIT. Seriously. I want this movie to be out right now. When I went to see 'Shaun of the Dead' when I was in university I practically had to drag people to come see it with me. I knew the movie was going to be amazing, but for some reason my half finished film studies degree wasn't enough to trust me on this yet. I WAS NOT WRONG! And after everyone else got on the 'Shaun' train it took far less convincing to get people to see 'Hot Fuzz' with me. When Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost get together the end result will be gold. I guarantee this. The zombie movie? Check! The buddy cop movie? Check! ALIEN APOCALYPSE?! CHECKITY CHECK! So with all my fangirling over, behold: the trailer for the finale of the 'Coronetto Trilogy' 'The World's End.

EEEeeeeeee!!!!! So excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment